3. Recently? Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, but Kuragehime also made me laugh pretty hard.
5. Chihayafuru, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, No Game No Life, Shugo Chara (and then a lot of things tie for fifth place, so I’m not going to list them, you can check my MAL account for my 10s.)
6. Psycho Pass OP1/Tokyo Ghoul OP (done by the same singer, he just has such a cool voice), UN-GO OP, 07-Ghost OP, Tales of the Abyss OP, Gintama OP3/OP7
24. I don’t believe in blanket recommendations? What’s good for one person isn’t necessarily good for another person?
37. Out of my favorites, I think FMA:B is the most popular, so that.
38. There are shows I’ve watched less than an episode of (like Black Bullet, oh god, definitely the show that has the biggest disparity between hype and quality, maybe it gets better but based on some reviews I’ve read, it doesn’t look like it), and then there are shows that I loathe with all my being but are thankfully not super, super popular (H20 Footprints in the Sand and Hamatora, to name a couple). But I guess the show that’s most popular that I just don’t get is Soul Eater. The art is weird, the world building is all over the place, none of the characters are particularly endearing, the humor was often silly/dumb.
(Thanks for the asks, and I’ll see you Wednesday!)
40 Anime questions:
- 1: What is your #1 favorite anime?
- 2: Has an anime ever made you cry?
- 3: Which anime made you laugh the hardest?
- 4: If you could make a spin-off of any anime, what would it be?
- 5: List your top 5 anime's
- 6: List your top 5 anime OSTs
- 7: Have you ever watched an entire anime in one sitting?
- 8: Who is your favorite anime character?
- 9: Name an anime character you absolutely hate
- 10: What is your favorite 'moe' anime?
- 11: What is your favorite drama anime?
- 12: What is your favorite romance anime?
- 13: What is your favorite comedy anime?
- 14: What is your favorite action anime?
- 15: What is your favorite harem anime?
- 16: What is your favorite ecchi anime?
- 17: What is your favorite mech anime?
- 18: What is your favorite drama anime?
- 19: What is your favorite slice of life anime?
- 20: What is your favorite adventure anime?
- 21: What is the first anime you ever saw?
- 22: You get to have a harem of  anime characters of your choice, who do you choose?
- 23: What is the most times you've re-watched an anime?
- 24: Name  anime you wish everyone would watch
- 25: What is an anime you regret watching?
- 26: You get to have  anime character as your waifu/husbando in real life, who do you choose?
- 27: Which anime character are you most like?
- 28: Do you watch a new anime because you think it will be good, or because its popular?
- 29: Has an anime's fanbase ever made you hesitant to watch an anime?
- 30: How many anime episodes is 'ideal' for you?
- 31: Have you ever watched an anime with over 23 episodes?
- 32: If you could make a game for an anime of your choice, what would it be and why?
- 33: Would you ever watch an anime with over 100 episodes?
- 34: Have you ever watched an anime only because you liked a specific character?
- 35: Have you ever dropped an anime, if so why?
- 36: In your opinion, what makes a good anime?
- 37: Name a popular anime you love
- 38: Name a popular anime you hate
- 39: Is there an anime you wish was more popular?
- 40: Thoughts on live-action adaptations?
Can’t get the internet at the apartment to work, hooray for smartphones.
So I haven’t worn socks all summer and my mom put some new socks on my dresser, so I went over and I was like, cool, there are two of each color, and then I grab a single sock, sit down, and then it hits me, socks come in pairs.
Arden Cho for KoreAm