You have not, since I posted this just a few hours ago, haha.
1. First impression: Hey, this person is looking for other blogs to follow and also likes Eden of the East, FMA, Mushishi (did you mention Mushishi in that post? I don’t remember exactly), and her blog looks kinda cool.
2. Truth is: You do like a lot of the same things I like, but you’re a lot more than your fandoms. You’re super cute and nice, and you’re really artistic and passionate about what you do. (But you live in a place with nice weather, and I’m constantly shooting you green-eyed stares.)
3. How old do you look: You looked really old back when you were younger? Like that picture of you in high school back when you were blonde made you look really mature? But in your more recent pictures, I feel like you look seventeen, so slightly younger.
4. Have you ever made me laugh: The never ending pasta at Olive Garden. One of the best things I’ve ever read. Various things you’ve reblogged have also made me laugh, but none really stick out at the moment.
5. Have you ever made me mad: I feel super guilty that our e-mails never seem to go anywhere, and I’m not really mad at you per say, but annoyed at our different communication styles?
6. Best feature: You look really cute, haha, but I think your willingness to work hard and go after what you want is your best feature.
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Only as a friend. :) (We’re both tired of the overemphasis on shipping anyway, right? XD)
8. You’re my: first tumblr friend. (I have such difficulties meeting people on tumblr for some reason, OTL)
9. Name in my phone: I don’t have your phone number, but it would probably just be Carson.
10. Should you post this too? You already did, XD. (You had to write so many of these though that I didn’t want to bother you more. *twiddles thumbs*)
1. First impression: I honestly don’t remember. There were too many people posting at once during that first night. It was probably something just like, oh hey cool, another random person (and he agreed with me that we shouldn’t buy food at Walmart) The internet is fun and awful in how these things get saved, haha.
2. Truth is: You’re a really cool dude/dragon with a great sense of humor, (amazingly good at CAH), and lots of interesting hobbies.
3. How old do you look: It’s awful of me, but part of my mind forever sees you as that picture that Cy added the kawaii marks to, so in some ways, you look forever 14 to me, but I saw that recent picture of you on Skype and you look 18/19, so slightly older than your age.
4. Have you ever made me laugh: “*resists urge to ask if laptop is on*” was the most recent chuckle, haha, but lots of other times, like with the old gum and when you set a truck on fire, and just, a lot of things.
5. Have you ever made me mad: The game had its frustrating moments, like nobody reading the door
and that awkward sex scene I almost had with spw, but I wasn’t really ever mad at you per say. XD
6. Best feature: Your fun conversation provoking ideas, like Red4chamblr and building a blanket fort.
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: I don’t really get crushes on people younger than me, sorry.
8. You’re my: first GM. :)
9. Name in my phone: Draco (if I didn’t use something simple, I would never be able to find people in my alphabetized contact list.)
10. Should you post this too? You already did, haha.
Put a “Hi” in my ask & I’ll answer:
1. First impression:
2. Truth is:
3. How old do you look:
4. Have you ever made me laugh:
5. Have you ever made me mad:
6. Best feature:
7. Have I ever had a crush on you:
8. You’re my:
9. Name in my phone:
10. Should you post this too?
so much for the “if you can’t pronounce the ingredients you shouldn’t eat it” thing am i right?
EVERYTHING IS CHEMICALS
This. Is. AWESOME. THANK YOU!!!!
If anyone ever tells you that something you can’t pronounce or “sounds like a chemical” is bad for you, laugh in their face.
My favourite is “all natural”
ROCKS ARE NATURAL YOU DUMBSHITS
SO IS NATURAL FUCKING GAS BUT I DON’T WANT THAT POURED DOWN MY MAW EITHER